I have had numerous articles published and these have been featured in Premier Christianity, Woman Alive, magnet (where I’m also on the editorial team), The Congregationalist, Baptist Times and Insight (LST alumni magazine). I’ve written a number of columns for Christian Writer and have been a regular contributor to The Sign, the nationwide parish magazine supplement – so you may well have read some of my writing in your church magazine!
Some of my articles are also available to read online:
- Life inside the bubble
- Disconnect in order to connect
- Married to the Ministry (with Justin Brierley)
I’ve also been a #digidisciple for the BIGBible Project and contribute to the Association of Christian Writers More than Writers blog once a month.
I’ve written a few items for the DLT books blog; recent posts include:
In addition to this, I write occasional one off guest posts. A few tasters:
- Stuff and nonsense (for Breathe)
- Advent remembering (over at Claire Musters’ blog)
- Chatting about my book and my publication journey to Anita Mathias
- Confessions of a Careless Heart for (in)courage