I compiled most of these some time ago so am afraid I can’t tell you the source(s) – or how reliable they are! There are more, but will save some for another time…
- Ladies, don’t forget the rummage sale. It’s a chance to get rid of some of those things not worth keeping around. Bring your husbands.
- For those of you who have children and don’t know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
- The Fasting and Prayer conference includes meals.
- Low Self Esteem group will meet Thursday at 7pm. Please use the back door.
- This evening at 7pm there will be hymn singing in the park across from the church. Bring a blanket and come prepared to sin.
- The pastor would appreciate it if the ladies of the congregation would lend him their electric girdles for the pancake breakfast next Sunday.
- The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind. They may be seen in the basement on Friday afternoon.
- Please place your donation in the envelope along with the deceased person you want remembered.
- Eight new choir robes are currently needed due to the addition of several new members and to the deterioration of some old ones.
- The Associate Minister unveiled the church’s new tithing campaign slogan last Sunday: “I Upped My Pledge – Up Yours”.