I have received my first blogging ‘award’ from Lora– how exciting!
It comes with the following instructions:
- Post the award on your blog, and link to the person who gave you the award.
- List seven things you love.
- List seven blogs you love.
- E-mail or comment on those blogs to let the people know you’ve given them the award.
Seven things I love:
- Learning about God and getting to know him better
- Relaxing with Andy
- Spending time with friends and family
- Taking photographs
- Nature and wildlife watching
- Making things (e.g. cards, scrapbook pages…)
- Colours – I love colours in our garden and the natural world (see #5) and capturing them on camera (see #4), and I love colourful papers to use in crafting (see #6). I love it that our world is so full of various colours – it’s wonderful.
Seven blogs I love:
This one is quite difficult. I love more than 7 blogs! But I will select those who I think will appreciate having an award, and also have a ‘kreativ’ aspect!
- Lynn over at help I work with children. I reckon you need quite a bit of creative thinking to be a children’s and family pastor!
- Brunette Koala over at Learning from Sophie. Currently promoting ‘The Art of Joy’ with random acts of kindness, among other things. Check out her blog for more details.
- Bring on the Joy – last I looked, she wasn’t feeling very well. Hope you feel better soon, BOTJ!
- This one goes to Art in the Wind – thoughtful musings from a fellow rabbit owner!
- The entire “bunyard” at Furrybutts. Gorgeous rabbits, lovely photographs.
- Artistic Abigail over at the newly named Rear Window: Observations of 32nd Street. Great new blog design, too!
- Last but not least, AngelJoy over at Hippychick. She has a beautiful blog.
It’s Andy’s birthday this week and his parents are coming to see us this weekend, so am getting guest room ready. Feel absurdly excited at the first use of our new guest towels (!) So I may not be posting much until next week.
Garden drama – the increasingly resident goldfinch pair were very indignant this morning at the arrival of a third – went into frenzied pursuit.
Today: 4/10, medium – high