For Youth Housegroup this week, Andy asked me to write down 5 ‘facts’ about me – except two were not actually true, so not facts at all. The young people had to guess which were false. They were pretty good at it! I decided you can all play, too.
- I was responsible for the death of my sister’s favourite bonsai tree.
- I once had a serious conversation with a college principal while sitting in a cardboard box.
- My favourite ice cream is Chunky Monkey.
- I once read the entire trilogy of Lord of the Rings within 3 days.
- I hate shopping for shoes.
So, which two do you think are not true? (I challenge lurkers to join in…you can be anonymous if you prefer 🙂 )
Today: 4/10, medium